Tuesday, January 10, 2006

printing class material.

I am finally able to access my classes online. I printed nothing short of a tree today...ok, maybe a shrub. I've learned to use the "quick print" function on my printer to safe ink. Makes the ink cartridge last much longer.
I worked out at Curves this morning. I was still sore from yesterday, so only went around the machines 1 1/2 times. I'll return on Thursday and do each machine twice. The scale is starting to budge ever so slightly. It will be interesting to see how many inches I've lost when I measure and weigh in officially at Curves at the end of the month.
Supper is in the crock pot. Cream of chicken soup, chicken breasts, shaved ham, mushroom. I'll top it with cheese before serving. I'll make some couscous and veggies to go along with it.
If anyone has any good crock pot recipes, please pass them along. I'm going to be using it a lot with school starting. It will be nice to have a meal ready to go when both Chad and I get home at night.
Jennie

No comments: