Wednesday, April 26, 2006

One down, three to go.

One class, that is. The research final was the easiest exam I will probably have while in graduate school. Not that I didn't study, but comparing to other classes, it was a breeze! AND ONE CLASS IS DONE FOR THE SEMESTER!
Three more to go......with FIVE more exams. Two in A&P, two in pharmacology and one in select topics in A&P.
Off to watch today's lecture. We were not able to dial up to the lecture right away, so missed out on the first few minutes of lecture. Thank goodness for Web-CT that allows unlimited viewing of lectures....
Jennie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am right there with you on the exams...I am in the midst of my first semester of finals--argh?!!?!?!? Physics is done, biochem, med pharm and physiology to go. One of your postings (ok, a lot of them) keep me going "just like an elephant, one bite at a time" That is how I have kept going. Thanks Jennie and good luck on your finals!!!