Monday, May 8, 2006

getting ready to put a fork in me....

I'm going to finish glancing over notes and taking out things I want to cover before going to sleep tonight. I picked up a handy-dandy bottle of antacid, maximum ultra strength. Hasn't helped much, but there's not much more I can do. This happened to me last semester. Thought my gallbladder was bursting. Just happens to be more stress than my proton-pump inhibitor medication can handle......
The exam is at 8:30am to noon. Please keep me in your thoughts (but only if they are good, smart thoughts). Not sure how much more of this my intact gastric mucosa can handle.
Tomorrow after the exam I have a hot date with my hubby. Then it's back home to start studying for Select Topics in A&P exam. The final pharmacology grades should be out by then, also.
Ok, back to studying.
Night.
Jennie

No comments: