Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mini album for my Valentine.

Actually, Connor asked to be my Valentine and Chloe asked to be Chad's Valentine.....but I think there is enough love to go around! I decided to make a mini album for Chad from C&C. I originally planned to fit the album inside a metal CD case, but the idea in my head evolved and this is what I ended up with. I used {invisible} vellum adhesive for the verses, but as you can see it's not to invisible.....it actually looks better in person that how it shows up on photos. I plan to get some chocolate covered espresso beans for US (Chad and myself) and I found a Wisconsin Badger flag on clearance at Kohl's. I'm guessing someone received it for a gift and returned it to the local store. I hope Chad enjoys the album as much as I enjoyed making it!







4 comments:

Brook said...

I love it! He is going to love to take this when he travels and to the office.

Diana said...

This is adorable - I bet he loves it!

Sara said...

Very nice work.
Now I REALLY feel like a scuz... the mother of 6 mo. old twins has found the time to make a sweet and beautiful mini book for her valentine and I didn't even make mine a CARD!

Cat said...

I want to babysit!