Monday, August 24, 2009

recent layouts.

I escaped for some mom time Sunday and attended a crop at Archiver's. I was able to finish 11 pages, all but one for C&C's albums. Now, I need to start volume three of their personal albums!



Miss Chloe and her 1, 2, 3 or four bunnies. So glad Connor is not a fan of the bunnies, or he'd be s.o.l!




These two were made using Stampin' Up scrap kits. Love how easy these pages came together. The journal spot is Making Memories. Two sets of twins in this photo, so I thought the quote was perfect!


I realize I scrap non traditional events....just every day stuff. Not sure if I'll regret it or appreciate it. I take too many photos, so this is how I deal with it! Used a different Stampin Up scrap kit for these layouts.


First day I put pony tails in Miss C's hair. They look bad! But I had to take a picture of it. All supplies are Cloud 9.

These two layouts of of a visit with my mom to her mom. She was not having a good day, so the photos are not the best...but they are memories none the less.


Another pair of layouts documenting silly kids. Connor was walking one of Chad's shoes around one day, with his sidekick close behind!


A layout of my first weekend away from the kids. I survived, they survived.

No comments: