Thursday, May 13, 2010

FWF {5/14/10} Fun with {ippity} Spring releases!

Welcome to my spot on the FWF blog roll. If you started here, please head back to the Unity Design Team blog to find all the participants in this fabulous Hip Hop.

Thursday, May 13th, was the day of the BIG spring 2010 {ippity} release. In honor of the fun and creativity generated by this release, I'm sharing a few creations with these sets. Three of these cards I created for challenges at the {ippity} forum at Splitcoast Stampers. One is brand new.

















The three cards above were created for challenges at Splitcoast Stampers. I'm enjoying the nudge to move out of my creative comfort zone. 



















 This card was created new tonight. Loved playing with the stamps and paper from the new release!

If you like any of the stamps you see, let me know! I can fulfill your order or answer any questions about Unity's little sister, {ippity}! You can visit my {ippity} sales blog anytime!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jennie

10 comments:

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful cards! I love them all

Sarah said...

Gorgeous! I love that Happy card!!

Jennine Chambers said...

Great job on the challenges!

Elisabeth said...

Great cards, TFS!

jo said...

Great cards Jennie!

Lesley said...

Fab cards!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Great use of the stamps. Lovely cards.

Anonymous said...

you have been busy... great projects!

lisa a.

Susan B. said...

Pretty cards...especially like the happy card!