Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy last Monday in November H{ippity} Hop!

How is it almost December?
I keep telling myself to make my gift and baking/candy making list....
Have I written anything down? 
NO!

Oh well, there are still a few weeks!

I'm sharing cards I made for the challenge to make mini-cards!
I forget to make cards smaller than A2, 
but it's refreshing to work in a smaller space!

Here are my cards:



I used these stamps:
the Gurnsey Gingham stamp made the perfect size card!

Thanks for stopping!
Please visit my {ippity} goodness sales blog for your {ippity} purchase!

11 comments:

Patricia said...

Your mini cards are so pretty!!

Susan B. said...

Lovely cards! Just love these new stamp sets!

Gwen said...

The brown gingham on the pink is so, so cute! Love your cards!

Rachel B said...

These are all fabulous. I really love the one with the buttons for the blossoms!

Rona said...

super sweet cards!!! love your frame from the previous post too - gorgeous!

NoraAnne said...

Love your minis :) and I agree, TIME IS FLYING, where did Sept, Oct and Nov go?!?!

farmhouse-story said...

these are adorable, jennie!

jennifer mitten said...

Gorgeous cards!! Oh, there is one more Monday in November so have fun on the next November Hop!

Andrea said...

what a pretty collection!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOVE these--love that pink and brown! And that background stamp:) SUPER FUN! Great job!

StampinCathy said...

All the cards are gorgeous and super inspiring. Love the colors, details and your creative style.