Thursday, November 18, 2010

Welcome to the Fall 2010 {ippity} release party!

Welcome!
Take a seat, grab a beverage and enjoy!
If you just started here, head back to the 
{ippity} design team blog for the full list of participants!
Remember to check out the {ippity} challenges!
And join in the hip hop fun on the Unity thread at SCS!

I LOVE this release of stamps. 
I have projects planned with each and every one of these lovely stamps!

Tonight, I decided to alter a $1.40 damaged frame I purchased at Hobby Lobby. 
I am the person that trolls the clearance rack.
Searching for things to purchase and alter. 
I have a drawer full of potential projects. 
Here is my project today:
Frame: Hobby Lobby. Cardstock: Bazzill, DCWV. Bakers Twine: Really Reasonable Ribbon. Ribbon: SU. Buttons: vintage. Glimmer Mist. Fiskars Fingertip retractable knife.



This photo is a NICU photo of Connor and myself. 
LOVE this photo! So hard to believe the little bugger is not 35+ pounds!
Quite a change from his start of 4 pounds 11 ounces!

I used these stamps to create this frame:



I can't wait to share more creations with you! 
I plan to get crafty tomorrow.

Please visit my {ippity} goodness sales blog to make a purchase!

Jennie

9 comments:

Andrea said...

What a beautiful page! Great use of the new stamps!

Patricia said...

Your frame is beautiful! I love the heart stamp.

Erika said...

Beautiful!

Sarah said...

love your project (frame)....beauitful display of the new stamps! thanks for sharing

Noelle Reese said...

Well dangit! You made me well up! I am supposed to be hopping and having fun. Your layout is perfect and CHEERS to 35+ pound babies!!

Lone Pine Designs said...

What a great way to use Ippity stamps!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

beautiful frame!!!!!

Maria Gurnsey said...

so precious...love all that shimmer!!

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh! This frame is awesome and super inspiring.