Monday, December 13, 2010

Warm Wishes H{ippity} Hop & PDCC59!

Happy Monday!
If you have not visited the {ippity} design team blog
please head there for the entire list of hoppers this morning!

I have a VERY quick share this morning. 
:
I learned to crochet about two months ago
&
decided to make lots of gifts this year. 

And, this gift & tag combo works great for the Play Date Cafe Challenge of the week!

It follows this color theme nicely, don't you think?

Here is a gift tag for one of the scarfs I crafted:


Simple & quick! 
Just what I need right now!

I used stamps from these sets:

You can purcfhase these sets from my sales blog, {ippity} goodness!

Make sure you "like" my Facebook page {ippity} Goodness!
A prize is up for grabs for someone who comments on the blog hop!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jennie

3 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I can't pick if I like the tag or scarf more! They are sooooooo beautiful! I LOVE how warm that scarf looks--and that tag is super fabulous! LOVE making them:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the color story over at the PDCC:}

Julie Ranae said...

Beautiful work all around, Jennie!
The tag is a great CAS and we are happy to have you in The Cafe once again : )

stampjourney said...

SO cute! Love what you've done with your yarn project, too!