Friday, August 5, 2011

August {ippity} release & FWF!

It's August 5th!
Time for a NEW & FABULOUS
{ippity} release!

For all the Unity FWF participants, head to the Unity Stamp Co Blog!
For all the August {ippity} release participants, head to the {ippity} Unity Opportunity Blog!

TWO new sets
to share with you!

Make Your Mark $18


Loads of Love $6



Here is my card, using Loads of Love!

I'm adding these sets to my
Etsy store this morning!
You can email me or wait for the store to be updated!

Find my Facebook page: {ippity} Goodness!
Find my Etsy Store: Kitchen Counter Crafter!
E-mail me: jenniekader at yahoo dot com


13 comments:

Ruby said...

Love the card. The stamps are super cute.

shuggy said...

love it!! loving the iron sparkle!!

Sarah said...

pretty card....!

Jingle said...

Very cute!

ddazzled71 said...

This is so sweet! I love how you have used the hearts in the background.

Linda said...

I love your paper and colors. That is cute my friend.

Anne Tussing said...

Very cute card! Love the colored images against the four squares of hearts. I adore hearts!!

sharon g said...

Nice job, missy!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Super sweet card! I love the hearts in the background with the sentiment.

Beejay said...

Cute card!

jennifer mitten said...

I love your card!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great choice of papers...

Nora Anne said...

Love your card Jennie! This is as dreamy as I've ever seen a load of laundry!!! :)