Thursday, August 25, 2005

My study buddy


Normally, this would be my study buddy....who tried to lay on my books, play with my pen, beg for attention....but I will be without Julio the Cat while finishing class work at the university. Today was a day of studying. I woke around 7:30, showered, started a load of laundry, and walked to the cafeteria for breakfast (soggy French toast, eggs, fruit). I studied up on all the classes from yesterday, read my chapters for the lectures tomorrow, took an afternoon nap, even. I do have an aching headache....which is probably from a combination of not drinking enough water and drinking too much diet Coke....Need to drink more water. The water here is very metallic tasting, so will have to keep up with the bottled water.
I think I'm done studying for the night...going to take it easy, maybe watch some TV and chill. Tomorrow will be a busy day! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least Julio is keeping Chad company at home...

Anonymous said...

Mom said:
sounds like a busy day with yummy food. I'm really glad you started the blog, it's nice to keep up with you.