Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Study, study, study....

It's all consuming right now. But the great thing is that I'm actually interested in everything I'm learning (or attempting to learn)! Even though it's overwhelming, it's useful knowledge! One more day of classes and one full day of studying, then it's home for a long weekend. I hear that the price of gas of around/over $3 a gallon...but I'm not going home because of it. I priced airfare just in case, but tickets are anywhere from $400 to $1100. Driving won't be so bad after all! Just hope I get out of town before the busy weekend traffic starts.
On a sad note, it's very sad to see all the updates of the hurricane aftermath. It's hard to believe that nature has that effect. It is going to be a long time before any of these areas are ready to move ahead.....

No comments: