Thursday, September 1, 2005

will there be enough gas?

Seems there are gas shortages across the nation with the hurricane damage to the oil rigs. Chad warned me to fill up with gas as I hit 1/2 tank or less....should be interesting. And there is no way I'm not going home on my five year wedding anniversary....
I've been studying up a storm, yet I'm distracted by all the issues surrounding Hurricane Katrina. The distruction is unbelievable.
Anyway....study group met for about 5 hours today. We reviewed cell anatomy, function, purpose, goal in life, along with autonomic nervous system and all it's glory. I tell you, it was an exciting day......
One more day of class then it's home for a long weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Mom says: hang in there and Chad has good advice for you to fill up when you hit the 1/2 tank mark. Enjoy the long weekend and happy 5th anniversary.