Friday, September 16, 2005

4 weeks, 1 exam and many hours of studying down.....

I can't believe it's been about 4 weeks since school started! The time and gone by quickly. My first exam was on Wednesday, and I'm glad to say I made an A. This weekend and next week will be busy with studying and more exams. I'm doing laundry now and catching up on e-mail, but once that's done, it's full speed ahead!
I'm looking forward to returning home for good once exams are done in December, should be around the 14th or so. I will be able to take classes from home at the hospital I used to work at and will have clinicals at. I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed again (a king, not a twin) with my hubby.
My hubby is going to visit next weekend. He's flying in on Friday and home on Sunday. Should be a great way to spend the weekend after the exams!
Jennie

No comments: