Saturday, September 24, 2005

Another week down!

And three tests are out of the way. I had a chemistry exam Monday, and the A&P exam on Friday. I'm hoping to have my grades back next week sometime. Waiting sucks, but there is nothing I can do.
Last night I went to a friends house and we chilled out, played cards, and I even won laundry quarters! It was nice to get out and not worry about studying for a test that will be in the next few days! A week off from tests, then one the first week in October. I will have a test a week, until finals. I'm glad they are spread out with time to breath in between exams!
This morning until just recently, I've been trying to remove adware crap from my computer. Let me tell you, it wasn't fun. So far things are working, since I've downloaded Pest Patrol.
Due to the lovely weather, Chad has decided to delay his trip. We are expected to get rain and high winds here and home is expected to get a TON of rain from the hurricane passing through. Rather that risking flying in the weather, we will wait until I drive home for fall break on October 6th. Being apart from Chad and Julio has been the hardest part of this journey. The end of semester can't come quick enough some days.
Jennie

No comments: