Friday, September 30, 2005

Where did September go????

I can't believe that tomorrow is the first day of October......the month of September has whizzed right by.....
Another week of school is down. I got the results of both the chemistry and anatomy & physiology exams back on Tuesday. While not stellar scores, they are acceptable. I'm going to amp up my studying, and try to stay on top of the notes and review them on my days off. There is so much information to learn.....and I've learned so much already!
I'm flying home on Thursday for fall break. I get to sleep in my own bed, with my hubby for FIVE nights! What a treat. I'm sure I will sleep (an snore) like a bear in hibernation. My dear hubby even scheduled an hour long massage for me on Friday. I think it will hit the spot!
I bought Netter's anatomy flash cards to help me study for the next A&P exam....luckily it is mostly memorization...so I can do well on the exam if I study hard!
Ok, off to watch today's lectures and catched what I missed during class.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're hanging in there. I'm sure you'll be so glad to come home and see your hubby!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennie,

I'm so happy to be able to look at this blog and make sure that you are still doing ok!! Have a good break and study hard until then!!

Talk to you later,
Marge