Monday, September 5, 2005

My break is almost over.....

It has been wonderful to be home the past few days. I've been sleeping in LATE! I woke at 10am today.....luckily Chad was understanding and told me to do it while I can! What a man.
The car is packed for the most part. I try not to take too much stuff back....I will have to bring stuff home the next break and keep bringing more home than I take down. The trip home at the end of the semester will be a full car!
Anyway..... It was great to have a kitchen and be able to cook again! I made homemade pizza and cheese bread tonight. The pizza was sun-dried tomato and olive oil sauce topped with shredded chicken, artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes on a whole wheat crust! YUMMY!
Studying went well this weekend. I didn't study as much as I would have at school, but I'm caught up on reading and have reviewed all notes except for A&P. I'm going to do that some tonight and will study more when I return to school tomorrow early evening.
I have a haircut tomorrow am, then am hitting the road after that.
Until next time....

No comments: