Sunday, October 30, 2005

Dry fall weather...

is wreaking havoc on my sinuses. I loaded up on sinus medication at Walgreens and am hoping it kicks in quite soon. I usually deal with the every fall, so why would it be any different today?
I got to see my husband during a layover at the airport. It was nice to see him again. Twice in one week, that's a nice treat since I've started the program. He will be in town the third week in November for a sales meeting, so I plan to spend time with him them.
45 days left....I can't believe how fast everything has gone this semester. 8 more exams.....one more this coming Friday. I'm studying, but feel there is never enough time!
Jennie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're starting to feel better! Normally by now I would have a dry hacking cough, but so far i've been lucky this year. I saw some geese this morning heading your way! Hopefully we will have some snow the next time you're up here.

Well, Hunter just got back from trick or treating, so I have to "check" his candy. He was Darth Vader this year. We have a Star wars geek.

Have a good week!!

Marge