Friday, December 30, 2005

almost there...

I'm going to finish organizing/cleaning today. I will pack up stuff I do not need into rubbermaid bins and Chad will move them into the attic. I miss having a basement. We had a ton of storage space in our old house.
I've listed a bunch of books on www.half.com Moving out textbooks and other books. Sold one withing 30 minutes of listing. Hope to move some others out.
No plans for New Year's yet. A friend may have some people over. If not, Chad and I will probably rent a movie and chill out at home. I'm not much for going out on New Year's. Too many drunk people.
I went to Curves again today. Next week I'll start going three times a week. I'm sore, but it's a good sore. Looking forward to inches coming off.
later,
Jennie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, we start on Mon. I had a good vacation/holiday. When do you start back? Looks like you are surviving well. Happy Holidays, Jess