Friday, December 30, 2005

Believe it or not...

there is BAD chocolate out there......hard to believe. I LOVE chocolate (which is partly why I've joined Curves). Chad received some chocolate from a factory worker at work.....I was suspicious of it's quality, but tried it anyway. No way was I going to eat another one. We actually threw it out. Hard to believe I'd throw out chocolate....maybe it's the cold doing this to me. I have some Toblerone white chocolate bars in the house and haven't touched them.....I think I'm ill.

Doing laundry. I don't mind washing, it's putting away that takes awhile....I washed some of Chad's work dress shirts that were stained and dry cleaning could not clean....looks like one is ok, another needs another dose of bleach, and a third is in the washer.
Exciting life, huh?
Jennie

No comments: