Thursday, June 29, 2006
32 facts about me......
1. Brown is my favorite color.
2. I am mother to Julio the Cat.
3. Coconut mocha is my favorite coffee drink.
4. I am tired from working a twelve hour shift last night.
5. I can't wait to go on a real vacation, to a warm, tropical location.
6. I need to exercise.....
7. Milk chocolate makes me happy.
8. Even though my parents tell me I'm not named after my grandmother, we have the same first name.
9. I didn't like my middle name until I realized it was a shortened version of my other grandmother's name. Her middle name was Josephine, my middle name is Jo. I did not realize this was her middle name until the day of her funeral.
10. I love to cook and create in the kitchen.
11. I was president on my high school Future Homemaker of America group.
12. I am a clutter bug.
13. The best remedy for a pack rat is to move. It forces you to get rid of stuff. It's all stuff, isn't it?
14. I met my husband two months after moving to a town where I knew no one. We have been together ever since.
15. I will know my husband nine years on July 26.
16. I married my best friend.
17. There was a severe shortage of nursing jobs when I graduated from nursing school in 1997.
18. Now there is a severe nursing shortage and too many job openings.
19. I have enough college credits for a doctorate. It took me awhile to figure out what to do in life.
20. I'm still trying to figure out what to do in life.
21. I have never tried illegal drugs.
22. I still do not want to try illegal drugs.
23. My parents are still married, as are my in-laws. Pretty rare these days, huh?
24. I have three older sisters.
25. I have lived in 3 different states.
26. Our house is off the 17th fairway on a golf course.
27. There are some terrible golfers who somehow manage to get balls into our yard, even though we are blocked be a house or two......
28. I do not like to fail.
29. I will return to school and work on my Master's degree someday.
30. I do not know what I want to study.
31. I love to sleep.
32. I am 32 years old today.