Friday, June 16, 2006

I just woke up.....

Yep, I got off my third night shift Wednesday morning, went to sleep and just woke up. You don't believe me? Why not? Actually, it didn't go to bad. I didn't kill anyone, and my patients like me (as much as they could like someone waking them up at all hours of the night. I stayed up until 3pm-ish Wednesday working on stuff. So slept like a log Wednesday night. I even up blankets over our bedroom window (yep, ghetto-like) to block out the light. Chad made fun of it, but said he slept better than he has in a long time with the window light blocked out.

I work again Sunday-Monday-Tuesday. Nothing like getting all my days over at once. But I at least have plenty of days off after that.

Chad and I had a quiet night at home tonight. I didn't plan for supper, as I thought we'd go down to the clubhouse for supper.....we ended up staying in and ordering pizza. Not what my big butt needed, but I did not feel like cooking at all. And clean-up was a breeze.

Ok, organizing my scrap room/office. It looks like a tornado whipped through that room. Julio hasn't even ventured in there today. Hopefully I'll continue to make progress and can use it again soon. Thank goodness for a laptop.

Later, Jennie

No comments: