Wednesday, June 21, 2006

June wedding.

Hubby and I are heading out for a family wedding up north. Hopefully there will be less heat! The weather is predicted to be in the 70's all weekend, lows in the 50's. What a break that will be from the 90+ degree weather that is over 100 degrees with the heat index.

Do you have a favorite blog? No, I'm not asking for praise. Just wanting to know if you follow any other blogs. I enjoy keeping up with celebrity gossip. This happens to be one of my favorites: Go Fug Yourself It's nice to know that celebrities have bad style days and look hideous at times. They are human, too. I'm a scrap booker in my free time, so I tend to keep track of other scrappers blogs. This is one I like to check out frequently, not only is Donna a hoot, but she's a great scrapper!

How about you? What are your favorite blogs? I hope to eventually add blog links here, but haven't quite gotten to that point yet.

Work is going well. My clock is all screwed up......I'm tired all the time...not sure I'll ever get over it. While the hours suck, the group I work with is great and very happy to have me and my sarcastic attitude back. Shocking, I know.

Stay cool,
Jennie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found your site through CK forum. Love the two blogs you mentioned. Two of my faves are by Stacy Julian and Melody Ross. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

This one is very popular, I know, but it's addictive. He updates every sunday. Good stuff.
http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

If you're easily amused by celebrity pics you might like this one.

http://theskinnywebsite.com/site/category/blurb-it/