Saturday, September 23, 2006

Game on.

Today is the day for my work outing. We will be playing in a golf scramble at a local golf course. Most of my coworkers do not play the frustrating game of golf. While I play, I find it frustrating myself! Chad will probably carry me on most of the holes.
Thanks to the many sales reps the day is free for us....should be a great day. Just hope I don't drink too much. I've heard jello shots are plentiful......I'll report back with our stats later.
We moved the bar into the living room area. Once we purchase a different TV stand and move the coffee table out, the room will be set. Chad even got the wine rack up on the wall. The wine rack was my birthday gift 5 years ago. It's been in three different houses, and it's one of the best gifts I've ever received. Even though I bought it myself.....
We are adding plants to the house. We bought two ferns at Lowe's last weekend. They are huge! I cut one plant in half and potted it in tow different containers. It's thriving so far. Julio loves green stuff...so it's been a challenge keeping him away from them. Darn cat!

It's supposed to rain today, but hopefully it will hold off until we are done playing.
Have a great weekend!
Jennie

1 comment:

Diana said...

Julio cracks me up! Seems to have adjusted very well to this house!