Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Me, Chad and James.....

We have a date coming up. James Blunt, in concert, singing to Chad and my and who knows how many others. It's been many years since I've been to a concert. I hate to say it, but Eddie Rabbit may have been the last. And he's been dead for at least ten years. My first concert was a heavy metal concert, crammed in the front row, next to the stage. Returning home with bruises from being squished in the crowd. This time, it will be an adult concert, no rushing the stage for me. Chad is hoping it's not a bunch of young kids at this concert. I will be sure to report back after the concert.

Why is it that you don't fully realize how out of shape you are until you start working out? Believe me, I know I'm out of shape....that's a big, red flashing light. I worked out on the treadmill after work yesterday. 30 minutes of one of the "trainer" programs. I'll return, but taking a break for today.

Julio is stealing my warmth at night....sleeping right next to me. Colder weather is on the way, that's for sure.

later, Jennie

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hey how cool is that! We're seeing James Blunt in concert late October in Minneapolis. Going with a group of GF's and can't wait. Hope you post and let us know how it went.

Anonymous said...

I can remember the "heavy metal" concert you went to, you returned with a pink baseball type cap that you said you fought over, one of your prized possessions for a while... love you Mom