Sunday, October 9, 2005

Fall break.

Well, I arrived home safely, but with delays......My direct flight into town was cancelled....I was placed on a standby flight to a town about an hour away. I missed a seat on that flight by one person. I did leave on the 10:45 flight and luckily Chad was able to pick me up. I wish I had been notified by the airline earlier that there was mechanical problems with the plane....but it worked out and I've enjoyed my time at home. The hard part has been fitting in study time. I think I'm going to head to the local university library tomorrow to study. And I will know how it will be in the spring when I take classes from home.
The break has gone too quick! I just have one more full day at home. I fly back to school on Tuesday on a mid-afternoon flight.
Jennie

No comments: