Monday, December 5, 2005

sleep.....


Why have I had such a hard time sleeping lately? I'm sure all the coffee I had yesterday didn't help, but it should have wore off 12 hours later......I tossed and turned most of the night, finally got some good sleep....just not enough. I can't remember the last time I've gotten a GOOD night's sleep. I think the anticipation of going home and finals is just too much. I need to chill out.

Chemistry exam is today. Another chemistry exam Friday. Two more exams the following week. 10 more days.

The photo above is from my graduation party, edited a little...I made it small as not to scare you too much! I want to play around with photo editing software some more....there will be some free time soon.

Oh, yea. The rash on my wedding ring finger is healing...I feel neeked without my ring. It will be nice to wear it again.

Jennie

No comments: