Saturday, March 25, 2006

Alone....

For the next 8 days. Chad left for his week plus long trip to China. He called a bit ago to say they landed safely in LA. They are spending the night there, then starting the long flight tomorrow morning. It's his first time on a trip like this for work. He is dreading the long flight, but looking forward to the experience (it's a great resume booster). I cleared my digital camera card last night so he could take it. Hope he gets some great pictures.
I like to think of myself as a pretty sharp person in the kitchen. I love to create and experiment. Well, today was not one of those days. After my overcooked healthy choice meal, I decided to attempt to make my version of a frappacino....I had some mudslide blender mix in the fridge, so decided to get the blender down from the top cabinet and give it a try......bad move. I don't know if the mix is bad, or I added too much caramel flavor...but I will soon crack open a Diet cherry Coke for a caffeine rush...much easier! Now that the 2 step ladder is in the kitchen, I will attempt to rearrange the kitchen cabinets...the travel coffee mugs seem to have multiplied...so I'm going to move things around/add to the goodwill donation bag/pack holiday mugs away. Most of the travel mugs were gotten either on trips, or are pretty nice mugs...so I don't think I'll be able to part with any. Plus, Chad and I eat use one when we go to work or school....so they are a necessity in this household!
I watched an A&P lecture this morning. Getting ready to watch a pharmacology lecture. It's the last lecture for the exam on Friday. I will be studying for the rest of the day, between study breaks of laundry and reorganizing the kitchen cabinets. I have one more load of laundry to do and then need to fold and put away all the loads from this week...I don't mind the washing and drying part...but have a problem getting the clothes put away in a timely manner.....
Ok, off to crack open my caffeine kick and enjoy the lecture...
Jennie

No comments: