Saturday, July 15, 2006

Tagged

Tagged

Ok I've been tagged by Diana to answer questions so here goes:

7 people that I admire
Chad
My mom
My dad
Jen B.
Laura J.
Dawn H.
Oprah

7 things I say often
You think?
Buford (Chad's southern name)
Redneck
swirling the drain
iced skim coconut mocha
And various words spoken while driving......

7 things I cannot do
A cartwheel
A handstand
Sing
juggle
keep a clean house
eat stinky fish (salmon, tuna)
Give up sarcasm.

7 things you might not know about me
I was voted Miss Congeniality 1992 for my town pagent.
I was honorable mention for the state park admission sticker contest in high school.
Before I met Chad, I feared I would not meet my soul mate.
I am ready to have children (but no bun in the oven right now)
Brown is my favorite color.
I dislike the color orange.
I have never gotten a ticket.

7 movies I enjoy
Neopoleon Dynamite.
Sixteen Candles.
Breakfast Club.
Bridget Jones Diary.
Caddyshack.
Love, Actually.
This is my Father.

7 things I wish I could change in my life
My exercise habits.
My housekeeping skills.
My weight.
My C in A&P two.
My shopping habit (not really, but I should).
My clutter-bug tendencies.
My eyesight (I'm blind, blind, blind without my glasses.

7 books I have read and would read again
Jane Eyre
The proper care and feeding of husbands. (great read, even if you have a great marriage, like I do)
Any cookbook.
What not to Wear
Suze Orman's financial book for Young, Fabulous and Broke.
Any of my scrapbook albums.
An atlas (love maps....I know, I'm a dork.)

7 people who should do this!
Laura
Cricket
Kathy
Ali
Cathy
Ramie
YOU!

Leaving you with a picture of Chad and me.

Later, Jennie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute couple!
I don't have a blog... so I quess the tag doesn't apply ;)

monique

Hollye said...

Hey! We are about 4.5 hours from Indy. At least until January when we move!

Anonymous said...

Cute pic! Love your movie selection.

Anonymous said...

ME??? What did I do to ya?? LOL!!!

Ramie
PS I'll post it to POPS since I don't have a blog.......

Anonymous said...

whew!! I saw laura and Kathy and thought I was "tagged". Thank goodness.

I have to say, There are two type of people in this world, those that like Napoleon Dynamite and those that don't.....Can you guess what kind I am????

Your sis,
Mag