Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Two weeks notice.

Chad gave his notice Monday. I gave my notice this morning. I will be done with work two weeks from today. We are heading north. Chad was offered a great position, and it's hard to turn it down. The job search to job offer time was much shorter than the last time we looked. I guess the MBA is paying off. Time for me to apply for a new state RN license and find a job. From what I've looked at, there are PLENTY of jobs to apply for. I would like to return to the OR or work PACU. Not sure which one yet, guess I need to see where I am offered an interview.

With the relocation package, we can use their realtor services. We will have two realty companies look at our house and suggest a selling price. Hopefully the house will be on the market by Thursday.


Exciting time for Chad, Julio the Cat and me. Any guesses at to where we will be heading? No cheating for those who already know....

Later, Jennie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW great news! that is exciting....let me guess..New York?

Anonymous said...

Wisconsin?

Hollye said...

Are you moving to Indiana?