Sunday, August 27, 2006

MIA no more.....

It's been a busy, busy, busy life since I've last posted. We are in our new home, unpacking slow and sure and both have started our new jobs. I completed my one week of mandatory orientation. It's such an exciting week of torture. I concluded that the week is so painful so you never even dare to think about leaving for fear of repeating the week long enjoyment of repeating the mandatory learning sessions about things we could repeat in our sleep we've heard them so many times. Now, don't think I'm not grateful for this job! I can't wait to get into the OR and getting my mask and increased CO2 legs on again......
Once our house is in order, I'll update more often. Yep, more exciting info from our house to yours! Aren't you lucky???
later, Jennie

No comments: